Saturday, March 27, 2010

And thats not all!

I was so incredibly proud and excited to check my mail today. My coach, and life motivator is on the cover of my Canadian running magazine! And that's not all, she had a 5 page spread, pictures and an amazing article! I was even mentioned! Well kinda, not really. " Segger coached a number of runners to success at TCC's Coastal Challenge in Costa Rica this January" Yes she sure did!
And that's not all, Gary Robbins who got me into running in the first place is featured in the magazines Elite Q and A section! And that's not all! Fellow competitors Stacey Shand and Margaret Phillips are mentioned in the Route of Fire, Coastal Challenge write up on page 23!

Wow-so cool to know all these amazing athletes. This Canadian trail running magazine will never leave me. So proud of everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You and me will be next Shan Shan..."All" we have to do is run faster than Jenn and Gary! Piece of cake! (Gulp!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon!!!! You are my motivation and inspiration!!! Seeing you take on the that race was incredible! It shows us all that we just have to set goals, we can do ANYTHING we put our minds too......
    Hugs always......keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you rock, watching you train your butt off for CR was truly inspiring!! Thanks for the mention:)
    Did you know that later in the magazine the girl running across the bridge is Squamish local Shannon Turner!
    Go West Coast!!
    GR

    ReplyDelete