Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brrrrr....

Nothing much to report, except that I bought my tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave on Jan 28th, and return on the 13th of February early early. Hopefully I beat all the Olympic fuss. Running back into the 2-3hr range. Trails are perfectly frozen. Not dusty, not muddy-just perfect and beautiful. I stopped on a footbridge today, as it was snowing, just to enjoy the peace of being in the forest all by myself. Pretty cold though and I feel a bit like a blimp all bundled up and running. Good thing I can't wimp out and walk because its too cold! Then my hydration packs water hose/mouth piece froze and I couldn't get any water. So thirsty. I'm sure there is an anti -freezing technique I just don't know about yet. So the next 3-4 weeks are going to be insane with training, as the countdown is near. Not long now! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment