Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back on the Grid

Well I must say I've been away from blogging for far too long! Partly because I have no Internet, and partly because I had taken a break from serious running and training. In January I signed up with Jen Segger again. For personal training, and as a member of her new Challenge by Choice studio, located here in Squamish BC. http://www.challengebychoice.ca/ I think part of the reason I've been keen to run again is the studio. 3-4x a week I'm doing a spin, or C3(Strength/Endurance) class there. Keeping me on track, and giving me a chance to be social. I'm also excited about racing again and have jumped back into it. Goals for 2011 are:
March 12-Dirty Duo 25k(done-blog to come)
May 1st-Vancouver Marathon
June 4th-Whistler 1/2
June 26th- Comfortably Numb
August 6th- Stormy 50 miler.

Big list of fall races too-but I'll get to that in the fall.
Other than that I'm so ready for some clear, rain free trails!

1 comment:

  1. Have missed your blogs!!! Glad they (and you) are back!

    ReplyDelete